Tuesday 26 August 2014

Crafting by a not very crafty mum - jar lid toy

This was another project that we were told about at one of my baby clubs. We were creating a variety of "treasures" for our babies.

Simply take a clean metal lid and stick something inside. We used double sided sticky tape on the day and put in pictures cut from magazines such as flowers and faces.

I had some photos lurking about, that don't fit into any of my frames. I thought it would be fun for Little E to have some family photos for him to keep. I used the lids to draw around the faces I wanted to cut out. The great thing was, I then didn't need any sticky tape, as the photos just clipped into place. Little E has chucked them all over the place and never been able to dislodge them.

I just have three at the moment, but I thought it would be fun in the future to make more for Little E to play with as a guessing game. Flip them over and match the grandparents, etc. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment